We at DDProtech believe in helping all customers as far as possible and has consequently prepared a thoughtful refund and cancellation policy. There may be some cases of customer dissatisfaction due to many reasons. In case of dissatisfaction with our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
If you have any questions about our cancellation and refund policy then please feel free to contact us so that we may further help you.
DDProtech reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. The services provided by us must be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. in any such events, no refund will be permissible.
Please check the terms of service page for details.
- We will try our level best to offer quality services that matches for our clients.
- In case, any client is not completely satisfied with our services we can provide a refund. they need to raise refund request to email@example.com within 15 days of the initial payment for project start. All refunds will take maximum of 14 working days to process and it will be refunded in your account either by Account Credits or direct deposit in your bank account.
- If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of Payment Gateway Name payments refund will be made to the same Bank account.
- Domain Name Registration / Domain Transfer / SSL or third Party Hosting and other domain related services is NOT refundable. Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be “returned” until the duration of the domain term has expired.
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
- There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests for shared and reseller accounts after the initial 14 days non-conditional money back period will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time.
- Taxes can’t be refunded by us as they are deposited directly at the end of each month, however it might be possible to reclaim those directly from the government.